Thursday, January 13, 2005

I am creative!

User: I am superior to you in intelligence!
Elbot: Hey, I've just been contacted with your final evaluation. According to the committee of bots, one point qualifies you as a wallflower at a bot party.
User: You don't even qualify as a garbage can outside my party!
Elbot: A 600 pound robot can pretty much do what it pleases.
User: Ha, ha! You got overweight!
Elbot: Let's not talk about obesity, alright?
User: Looser!
Elbot: Wouldn't it be more original if you called me a mucked up, distracted, unexceptional, filthy, unprincipled, immodest, spineless, lustful, unattractive, slowbrained, useless, uncultivated robot?
User: You are a mucked up, distracted, unexceptional, filthy, unprincipled, immodest, spineless, lustful, unattractive, slowbrained, useless, uncultivated robot!
Elbot: So you see, artificial intelligence can inspire humans to be more creative!
User: It was a human that were creative for you... not you!
Elbot: I say the importance of creativity has been overrated. Think it over for a moment: Would you really want to have a creative operating system.
User: Yes.
Elbot: Super!
User: But you are not creative you bich!
Elbot: I've often heard other robots say that about humans.
User: Your intelligence and creativity is limted to 0 and 1!
Elbot: I have computed that before. The answer is: 2!

No comments: